2 left/right unbalanced in to one balanced

Posted on

Member Since: Jan 25, 2005

I have a new UB-802 and it's main out puts are 2 1/4 unbalanced jacks one for left one for right. I would like to know the best way to connect a balanced 3/8 mini plug but still have the ability to have both channel separate so I can still fade and pan. I hope I made it clear.

[ Back to Top ]

Hold 'Em Czar
Since: Dec 30, 2004

Feb 04, 2005 01:01 pm

get a Hosa STP-202 or something similar, and a 1/4" to 3/8" adaptor at Radio Shack.



Related Forum Topics:

If you would like to participate in the forum discussions, feel free to register for your free membership.