Techno voice effect?!?!?

Posted on

Member Since: May 10, 2008

There is this one techno voice effect and I don't know what its called but Rihanna uses it a lot I think and Kanye West uses it too in Love Lockdown. Does anybody know what this effect is called? Is there any way I can do it in GarageBand!?!? Thanks!!

[ Back to Top ]

I tune down down...
Since: Jun 11, 2007

Nov 26, 2008 06:54 pm


That's all I know.

Czar of Midi
Since: Apr 04, 2002

Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm

They actually both use an Autotune effect. But you can get a similar effect with a Vocoder as well.

The Autotune is simply cranked up to its max levels and it wacks the vox out like that.

Related Forum Topics:

If you would like to participate in the forum discussions, feel free to register for your free membership.