I am the drummer in an industrial band in Cleveland Ohio called Chemical Marriage. I have been into home recording for about 3 years now but am just really getting to the point where I have enough financial backing to actually produce a good product.
I'm into Metal and Industrial mostly. Bands like KMFDM, Wumpscut, Pigface & Ministry.
I'm and electrical engineer at a nuke plant but looking to get into music and/or recording full time.
- Yammaha Stage Custom Fusion
- Sabian Cymbals
- Pearl Hardware
- Ahead Sticks
- 1 AKG D112
- 1 Shure Beta57A
- 1 Shure KSM27
- 3 Sennheiser E604
- 2 Oktava MC012
- Tascam FW-1884 firewire control surface
- Roland DS30A digital reference monitors
- Pentium 4 HT 2.8 GHz running Windows XP home w/ 1GB RAM, 80GB IDE HDD & a 250 GB Maxtor 7200 RPM SATA drive
- Cubase SX V3.1
- Waves Diamond Bundle
- Reason 2.5
- M-audio Radium49
- DBX 266XL Compressor
- Lexicon MPX100 effects processor
- Lexicon PCM80 effects processor
- (2) Samson S-patch
- ART DPS II dual channel mic preamp
- Line6 POD XT Pro
- Focusrite Octopre w/ ADAT expansion board
I record in Cubase through a couple live snakes that run into my my mix room.