I've been playing guitars for the last 25 years, writing with my cowriter "theWent" since '93, and recording our works since 2002 . We're giving it another whirl with this new band 'LOG', and once again having a great time through the making of music . Rock... Rock-On !
Dayjob : Taxi Dispatcher .
Favorite color : Chrome .
Favorite food : Mulusks .
Turn Ons : Chunky hard rock guitar sound, real-live-drummers with impeccable timing, good recordings of live mixes .
Turn Offs : Overdone mixes, sloppy bass playing, and the twisting of the knife that occurs somewhere around take-twenty .
Weirdest 'live' moment : Drummer kicked drums off of stage in the middle of the second song... out of *****, I guess ?
Weirdest studio moment : Had someone elses script thrown at me like it was my fault they weren't getting the damn lines right .
Current Band : Lords Of Green .(LOG)
Current Studio : Bulimic Walrus Productions .
I am a gear whore...
- Behringer Xenyx2442usb
- Tascam TM-D1000 digital mixer(for recording/mixing)
- Behringer Xenyx502
- Behringer UB802pro
- 2400+ Athalon MSIK6 w/1G DDR2700RAM
120GH WD HD
128MB Radeon 9600 video card
Used soley for the internet, and games... and stuff.
- 3800 Dual Core Athalon M2Vmainboard
w/4G of DDR25300 RAM
80 gig SATA2 system drive
250 SATA2 gig file drive
M-Audio Audiophile 24/96
Two M-Audio Delta 44s
256MB Radeon x800series video card
...in a rack-mount case .
Vantec 3.5"External HD case USB 2.0
with a 6 gig HD in it for transfering .
- Two 19" Widescreen LCDs.
- Line 6 M13 Stompbox modeler.
- CDX-1 Sample Station
- Rockman Acoustic Guitar DI
- Peavey MAX Bass pre-amp
- Boss C-2 Chorus stompbox (MIJ)
- TC Electronics Vocal Harmonizer
- Digitech Studio Pro Harmonizer.
- Line6 FloorPOD-plus
- Sonar 8PE
Hardware Dynamics/EQ :
- DBX266xl Sterio Compressor
- 4x digital compressors/eqs in the TM-D1000
- Behringer Ultra-Dyne Pro DSP9024
- Oktava MK-219
- Audio Technica DR-2700 and DR-1000
- Electravoice 611(x2)
- Electravoice 635
- Sure Beta SM-57(found in taxi-cab !)
- MXL 990(x2), and 991(x2) condensers
- A handfull of other cheapo dynamic mics
- Computer speakers, home sterio,
- 5.1/2.1 Surround
- Onkyo 2x4"(each) w/floating 1" tweaters... AWESOME!
-1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom w/maple fretboard (stock)
-1983-85 JB Player Strat(highly modded)
- 2010 Epiphone Nightfall. Ebony fretboard, w/Floyd Rose, and EMG HZs.
- Early 80's Kramer XL-1 with Maple fretboard.
- 2007 Ibanez RG350MDX w/Maple fretbaord.
- 1993 Ibanez EX370 (stock)
- 199? Epiphone SG-310
- Johnson Strat copy w/KAOS-pad stuck on it.
- Fender Acoustic
- '85 Applause acoustic
- '9? Sammick Strat Copy w/Fender Noiseless pups
- Glass, and chrome slides.
- Simmons SD9k Electronic Drumkit
- 5-piece Tama Rockstar Drumkit
- Toca 12" Djembe drum
- Remo 12" Tumbano drum
- LP Bongos
- various other hand-percussion stuff
- Yamaha Iso-Cheese
- Roland Juno-D
- Boss Dr770 Drum machine
- Line 6 FlextoneIII-xl, with FBV Shortboard
- Crate 50w 12" Combo-w/Celestian
- Peavey 60w 12" Combo-Crapola
- Laney 40w 10" Combo
- Marshall 10" Combo
- Crate 150w Power amp-section in a Fender 2x12" combo.
- Sountech 500w Power Amp
- Fender 150w 4xChannel PA mixer/amp
- Ampeg ('80s) V-4 4x12" Cabinet
- Fender ('70s) 2x15" Cabinet
- Two Ross 15" Cabinets w/3x3" piezos in 'em .
- Two 12" two-way Bullfrog wedge-monitors
- Lots'a wires/cables .