Behringer UB 1202

Posted on

Member Since: Apr 04, 2004

I have a UB 1202 mixer, and was wondering if I have 1/8" inputs to my sound card, what kind of cable would I need to connect the mixer to my computer?

[ Back to Top ]

Since: Apr 03, 2002

May 29, 2004 06:26 pm

depends on which kind of outputs are on your mixer, if it has 1/4" outs then you need a 1/4" mono to 1/8" stereo card, if it has XLR outputs, then you will need to go from XLR to 1/8" stereo, which is tough, you may have to either make a cable like that or buy a small collection of adapters, which generally creates a lot of noise.

Since: Apr 04, 2004

May 30, 2004 05:46 pm

Say I had a home recording program on the computer, would that connection transfer all the information to that program?

Related Forum Topics:

If you would like to participate in the forum discussions, feel free to register for your free membership.