plug-ins as VST?

Posted on

Member Since: Apr 27, 2002

i just acquired some really neat VST plug-ins and work in i need to convert these to driectx....or am i completely not even in the right ballpark here in assuming i need to do that

[ Back to Top ]

Since: Apr 03, 2002

Mar 10, 2004 11:35 am

You need to get a "VST Adapter" or what is also sometimes called a "VST Wrapper"

Related Forum Topics:

If you would like to participate in the forum discussions, feel free to register for your free membership.