Another name for "tape stop" or other vinyl FX?

Posted on

Music Afficionado
Member Since: Aug 12, 2008

I cant seem to find these in Digital Performer but would imagine they are somewhere. Any ideas what I can search for to be able to use the "tape stop" effect that sounds like you stopped a record player? Or, is their a free plug-in out there that would do this for a Mac? Thanks.

[ Back to Top ]

There are no replies for this topic yet!

Related Forum Topics:

If you would like to participate in the forum discussions, feel free to register for your free membership.